Tuesday, April 6, 2010

title: nearly two months...

...is how long i have been away from this blog. they were a weird two months. i kind of went off photography for a while. my classes have had me spending a lot of time in books, analysing the theories others have about the world. i have been doing a lot of thinking about morality, biology, and the ways the two intersect. there has been regrettably little time or motive for any kind of creation of my own during days of study and nights of community service. however, with the coming of warm weather, my mind has been refreshed. there is a way to work it all in, it just requires a lot of positivity.

so please, dear readers, allow me to step sheepishly back into the fold. here is a picture of some twisted, rusted metal: a promise of things to come.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

COME BACK TO BLOGWORLD IT IS FUN HERE I MIZZ YOU

April 6, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home