Wednesday, March 4, 2009

title: old photos!

it's blast from the past time! i was googling myself (read: slacking off from research, bigtime) today, and i found my old account on a site called stock.xchnge. this site used to be a big deal to me. when i was 15 or 16, i discovered the wonderful world of stock photos. i mostly used them to make livejournal and/or neopets layouts (ahem...which is totally not what i do now...). i found this site, probably while googling "stock photos" in an effort to feed the graphics-making beast which lived inside me, and i flipped out. it lets you upload your own photos so that other people will use them as stock for advertising, graphics, etc. i think i had these visions of being catapaulted to photography fame when people saw my photos. i wound up adding two (2), then forgetting about the site. after many long years, here they are again! my two contributions ever to the world of stock photography, and probably among the first original photos i uploaded to the web!
there's the silhouette of 16-year-old me, being austere behind some curtains! how strange that my memories can live outside me on here. now i even remember how i arranged and decorated my room that day. it was beautiful! you can expect some exciting and new photos from hana land very soon--it's almost time for spring break!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

The first photo is beautiful. 16 year old Hana had skillz, yo! Present day Hana does too, but, well, you know what I mean.

March 5, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home