Tuesday, March 10, 2009

title: mar 7

at last! spring break! i came home to beautiful warm weather (though not anymore) and a computer full of viruses (my parents') that had to be repaired. to relax while the computer taunted me from my living room, i took some pictures around the house.the crocus growing in my front yard makes spring a much nearer reality.
in the evening my mom and i went on a walk around one of the many tracts of preserved land near my house. i found (part of) a deer that wasn't so lucky...enough of my disjointed narrative! more pics to come--i went to philadelphia for a concert last night and i had my camera at the ready the whole time. hooray!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

the deer photo is really disturbing i love it

March 16, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home